Although I lost 2 lbs. at my weigh in on Saturday, I completely ruined that by eating too much the rest of the weekend!
So, I've now come to the conclusion that I absolutely need to have a plan. I dug out my old Weight Watchers books and points calculator and have found out that I can have up to 22 points per day!
Here's how today went:
orange - 1
Tortilla Crusted Fish lean cuisine - 6
Tortilla Crusted Fish lean cuisine - 6
banana - 1
stuffed crust pizza (bake at home) - 10 (really 8, but I think I had a big slice, so I'm saying 10)_____________
18 POINTS
I also ran 3.2 miles tonight on the treadmill - slower than I would've liked, but considering I've barely run since my 100-mile challenge in January, I guess I'll take it! I have a 5k on April 16, so I really need to get back on track and run at least 1-2 miles everyday until then. I've got three weeks!
So, after week 1 - 2 lbs down!
No comments:
Post a Comment